Our Services Offered
- Switch Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Body Wrap
- Body Exfoliation
- Prenatal Massage
- Removal of Cellulite
- Face Exfoliating
- Therapeutic Massage
Post-Surgical Lymphatic Massage Benefits
- Maximize the results of your surgery
- Speeds healing after cosmetic surgery
- Prevents formation of fibrosis, seromas, and painful lumps
- Reduces inflammation and pain
- Stimulates the lymphatic system to remove toxins, fluid, and bacteria from your body
- Reduces stiffness and prevents limitation of range of motion
How Lymphatic Drainage Works
The lymphatic drainage’s main objective is to eliminate fluids and toxins that are stagnant due to the rupture of lymphatic vessels within the surgical areas.
Lymphatic drainage is a light to deep massage that helps to pump the lymph fluid through your lymphatic system. This allows your body to expel the excess fluid preventing hardening, lumps, and pain.
Do I really need these lymphatic drainage massages after my liposuction? YES, lymphatic drainage massages are extremely important. The results of your surgery will not be satisfactory unless these massages are performed.REQUEST FREE CONSULTATION
Request a free consultation.
Please fill out our form so we can contact you to set up your free consultation.